Can you earn a good income from your new blog website? The answer is a definite “yes.” But it takes a lot of hard work this days. Infolinks' marketplace connects with more than 100,000 websites. Infolinks is the third largest publisher marketplace with 1.5 billion ad views and 240 million unique users every month. Here are another seven reasons to monetize with Infolinks:
- Since Infolinks is a global network, there is a lot of diversity among both advertisers and audiences.
- Infolilnks' algorithm is intent-driven and matches advertisers with publishers who have the right audiences for those advertisements.
- Infolinks operates with real-time intent, so users receive relevant ads immediately.
- All traffic on any platform can be monetized with Infolinks' collection of advanced ad units.
- Publishers can choose the types of ads they want: InText ads (carefully-placed and keyword related), InArticle ads (user-initiated expandable ads), InFrame ads (appear on the edges of the content), In Screen ads (new ads customized to appear when users enter, exit, or navigate), InFold ads (footer-sticky ads based on the user's recent search), and InTag (uses keywords relevant to website content).
- Infolinks has unique ad units and utilizes unused ad space to creates new revenue streams with these ads.
- Infolinks offers a referral bonus for publishers. When new publishers are referred, the one who referred someone receive a 10 percent bonus based on that someone's 12-month revenue. You can also support us by using our referral link here.
Can you use infolinks with Google AdSense?
Audiences engage with content, and it makes for further engagement when audiences receive value from publishers and advertisers. Infolinks is the ideal alternative to Google Adsense because it gives more control to its users. However, it doesn't interfere with other ad units, so it can be used in addition to Adsense if desired. We would simply recommend not activating the inframe option in your dashboard once you are approved. The intext, infold, intag and inarticle are safe so you should not have issues with those. If you have any questions, let us know below.
Keep in mind, running a successful business requires a lot of work, and some days you might feel like you won’t see the fruits of your labor. Join Infolinks.